A Test of Your Emotions
1. What makes you laugh? Go deep within your heart and become aware of what makes you happy, peaceful, or content. Bring it forth and make yourself do it more often.
2. What gives you your inner strengths? Are you confident in most situations? Do you possess a positive attitude? Do you have a pleasing personality and are you easy to get along with? Testing yourself in this way gives you a glimpse of what makes you what you are.
3. Do you find yourself trying to escape from unpleasant situations? Ignoring the cause of an unpleasant problem does not make the problem go away. In order to be free of the problem, you must face it and find a solution. If the problem persists, you may need to seek outside help.
4. Would you say religion plays a part in your daily life? Are you able to rely on your faith to get you through difficult times? A certain amount of spirituality, no matter how small, may help you in difficult times. When dealing with unpleasant situations, it is consoling and also replenishes your inner strength.
5. How well do you express yourself? Do you always say what you mean, and mean what you say? When you can speak your mind clearly, leaving no room for misunderstandings, arguments, and hard feelings, it pays big dividends. Before voicing an opinion, make sure your facts are true and come from a source of certainty.
6. What are your dress habits like? Are you well dressed at all times? Is it professional or casual? With the gradual decline in professional dress and the move toward office casual, your wardrobe may not always express what is more socially acceptable. Casual dressing may work on a modest budget, however, in some offices a more professional look in certain cases, requires greater emphasis on spending. When selecting your wardrobe, try to dress with reasonable care.
7. Are you treated the way you would like to be treated? When you are having a bad day, do you display the way you actually feel? Usually when you feel depressed, stressed, and aggravated, it comes across in your actions, voice, and manner. These internal signals are contagious. They cause others around you to treat you in the same way. Notice the difference when you smile, speak in a pleasant voice, or are confident in the way you react to others. People tend to treat you with special care, or attentive approval, and the relationship is positive.
Continue to be aware of your inner emotions and how much more pleasant life becomes when you know that there is nothing outside of yourself that can make you happy. Live in a state of quiet confidence. Learn to receive direction from within and from the Source that gives you life. The strength that comes from knowing yourself gives you a choice to create a life that is positive and fulfilling.
Gerri D Smith combines apparel design, and creative fashion writing, into a successful business. In business for twenty plus years and lovin’ every minute of it – even the ups and downs, Gerri’s deep passion for creating women’s fashions and accessories is enhanced by her love of writing.
Gerri’s apparel and accessory designs are promoted and marketed online, and sold to private clients. As a free-lance designer, many of her designs are one-of-a-kind and special-ordered. Gerri publishes fashion and image-improvement articles, an online fashion eCourse, and an inspirational self-improvement eBook. The articles, eCourse, and eBook are marketed nationwide online, and offline to women business owners, individuals, and entrepreneurs.
Gerri’s newest project is an exciting, quality fashion eCourse for the certain lady who wishes to learn more about the world of fashion, style, beauty and wellness. Just being able to share two of her deepest passions – creative fashion designing and creative inspirational fashion writing with others is her greatest pleasure.
Gerri D Smith apparel designer and creative fashion writer wishes you love, beauty and wellness. Your unique style and creative mind must be treated with all the individual attention you deserve. Allow me to invite you to build your wardrobe, style, image, and wellness with Distinctive-Elegance. Gerri is here to help. Visit, http://www.distinctive-elegance.com