We welcome guest articles and we invite YOU to submit an article. Really!
We’re always looking for personal self improvement stories or original thoughts on any self improvement topic.
We do not accept anything pornographic
There’s a wide range of subjects to choose from and we have included a partial list below that can give you some ideas.
Self improvement includes:
- self esteem
- self worth
- self awareness
- mind development
- positive thinking
- health and well being
- body image
- self improvement tools
- anger management,
- stress management,
- goal setting
- dealing with grief and loss,
- coping mechanisms
- love and relationships
- and more
Here are the guidelines:
- The article should be about some aspect of self improvement (see list above). If it is an advertisement for your product or business it will be rejected or you will be asked to pay a small posting fee.
- If it is a “paid for placement” article that reads like an advertisement, it will be rejected or, as above, you will be asked to pay a small posting fee.. Use links in the article that are pertinent to the subject but do not make it an “advert-article.”
- Links in the body of the article should pertain to the subject of the article and not to products or items for sale.
- The article should be between 500 – 1000 words
- Use spell-check—please.
- Use hard returns ONLY at the end of a paragraph. (Do not use a hard return—”enter”— at the end of each line). I will return the article to you so you can remove them.
- Allowing for writing style, use correct grammar and sentence structure.
- Add a brief bio at the end. The bio may contain two active links that pertain to you and your business or outreach.
- We may do minor edits to correct punctuation, spelling and/or grammar or to satisfy the search engines re: SEO. If the article needs major revision it will be returned to you.
You will receive an email telling you the date it will be posted and a link to the article. We do not guarantee that every article will be posted but, if it is not, you will be notified as to why it was not accepted. You may be asked to make some edits and resubmit your article.
Send it by e-mail to email@example.com.
Submit the article in the following format:
Subject Line: Guest Article (so it doesn’t go to spam or get deleted)
Title (no longer than 70 characters and containing your key words)
Focus Key Word–be sure to use the focus key word in the title and the first paragraph.
You can submit a graphic with it if you have one that you want to be posted with the article. This is not mandatory.
***If English is not your first language, please, please, please have someone proofread/edit your article to be sure your sentence structure and grammar are correct.
We look forward to receiving your original, relevant, exciting article.