Bucket List Ideas for Different Personalities
If you’ve ever considered writing a bucket list, you’ve probably looked up some ideas and seen the same handful of things. Things like traveling the world, going skydiving and riding a mechanical bull pop up on every bucket list—adrenaline rush adventures that you might try once in your lifetime. But not everyone is an adrenaline junkie; for some, an adventure might take place in a museum or a class or the mezzanine or a theater. If you’re one of those people, where are the bucket list ideas for you?
To start, you can find a few here! Below we’ve assembled a few ideas for different types of people to get your creative juices flowing.
For culture enthusiasts:
- Learn a new language.
- Attend a Wimbledon match.
- See an opera at the Met.
- Give a TED talk.
- Write a novel.
- Try calligraphy.
- Campaign for a political candidate.
- Attend a Pride parade.
- Make fresh pasta from scratch.
- Write your own cookbook.
- Catch and prepare a fish.
- Eat an edible insect.
- Dine at a Michelin star restaurant.
- Tour a vineyard in Napa.
- Milk a cow by hand.
- Get certified as a sommelier.
For luxury lovers:
- Attend a black tie gala.
- Try polo.
- Own a classic car.
- Start a charitable organization.
- Have your portrait painted.
- Take a luxury cruise.
- Sit front row at a basketball game.
- Make friends with a celebrity.
- Go snowshoeing through the Rockies.
- Start a vegetable garden.
- Go waste-free for a year.
- Attend an environmental protest.
- Take up sewing and mend your own clothes.
- Try beekeeping.
- Sleep under the stars.
- Go whitewater rafting.
What other personalities deserve their own bucket lists? How are you organizing your bucket list goals?