Are You the Judge, Jury and Executioner?
- made her wrong and bad.
- put her in a tailspin about what she should or shouldn’t be doing.
- separated her from the flow of the moment.
- made her mistakenly believe that she is limited and small.
- led her to be disconnected from the infinite peacefulness of her true nature.
- What if you notice the judgment but choose openness instead of fear?
- What if you consider that things are perfectly fine as they are without the mind’s opinion of them?
About the Author
Gail Brenner, Ph.D. is a clinical psychologist, speaker, and author who joyfully helps people discover that suffering is optional. She is the author of The End of Self-Help: Discovering Peace and Happiness Right at the Heart of Your Messy, Scary, Brilliant Life. To learn more, please visit GailBrenner.com where you’ll find hundreds of articles, guided audio meditations, and videos.