Submit an Article
We welcome guest authors and we invite YOU to submit an article. Really!
We’re always looking for personal self-improvement stories or original thoughts on any self-improvement topic and, if you are a writer, we would love to have you submit an article. Take a look at the home page to see the categories available.
We do not accept anything pornographic, racist, homophobic, derogatory or just downright mean! We’re not really interested in product pitches or MLMs. We will, occasionally, post a paid -promotional article. While we don’t have a problem with self-promotion, keep the links in line with the content and don’t be spammy about it. We reserve the right to refuse any article that we don’t think fits the parameters of the blog.
We love guest articles that are well written, contain correct spelling and grammar, and are prepared for Search Engine Optimization (SEO). You work hard on the article, and you have things to say that help others, so make it the most readable article you can. If you are a grammar drop-out or if English is not your first language, I recommend that you get a program such as Grammarly to help you polish your article and submit something that readers enjoy. And, if you do not use Grammarly, please at least use Spellcheck. You can try Grammarly for free at https://grammarly.com
For more detail, please read this article by Yoast
If you want an article people will read, read this.
Here’s an article about 5 SEO copywriting mistakes you should avoid.
Proofreading your work: Quick Proofreading Ideas
Before you send it, you might read this article from The Write Life
If English is not your first language
If you and I are to rank in the search engines, you need to write as if English is your first language, and I am well aware that that is not an easy task. However, if this blog is to be seen and read, the articles need to be not only interesting but grammatically correct. Click here for an article that may help you.
NOTE: For all authors: If your article is hard to read because there are so many grammatical errors, it will not be posted. If you need help you might check this out: https://edubirdie.com/plagiarism-checker
Use This Format for Submission
- Title of article (MUST contain the keywords)
- Subtitle if you have one (not required)
- Keywords or Long-tail keywords
- Metadata. This is the description of your article that shows up in Google and other search engines. Must contain the keywords. It should be approximately 160 characters long.
- Body of the article (500 – 1500 words. The first paragraph should introduce your subject and contain the keywords)
- Author’s bio (with links to your own site)
Use H2 and H3 headings for major thought blocks
Link to any supporting documentation.
- mind development
- positive thinking
- health and well-being
- body image
- Self-improvement tools
- anger management
- stress management
- goal setting
- dealing with grief and loss
- coping mechanisms
- love and relationships
- and more
Submit an article for publication on this site, if and only if:
- It is on subject. Others will be considered spam and will be deleted with no reply.
- It is well written, correctly spelled and punctuated. (Grammarly check recommended.)
- It promotes an idea NOT a product.
- Has no links to commercial websites. (A good article with commercial links will be considered —for an advertising fee). If you want to advertise your product or your business/practice, be up-front about it.
- Include your bio, with links to your own site.
In the Subject box put: “Article: The title of your article” For example, Article: Five Ways to Improve Your Creativity.”
Send to [email protected]