Submit Your Awesome Article
We welcome guest authors and we invite YOU to submit your awesome article on self-improvement.
We’re always looking for personal self-improvement stories or original thoughts on any self-improvement topic and, if you are a writer, we would love to have you submit an article. Take a look at the home page to see the categories available.
We do not accept anything pornographic, racist, homophobic, derogatory or just downright mean! We’re not really interested in product pitches or MLMs. We will, occasionally, post a paid -promotional article. While we don’t have a problem with self-promotion, keep the links in line with the content and don’t be spammy about it. We reserve the right to refuse any article that we don’t think fits the parameters of the blog.
We love guest articles that are well written, contain correct spelling and grammar, and are prepared for Search Engine Optimization (SEO). You work hard on the article, and you have things to say that help others, so make it the most readable article you can. If you are a grammar drop-out or if English is not your first language, I recommend that you get a program such as Grammarly to help you polish your article and submit something that readers enjoy. And, if you do not use Grammarly, please at least use Spellcheck. You can try Grammarly for free at https://grammarly.com
Before you submit your awesome article, you might read this article from The Write Life
- mind development
- positive thinking
- health and well-being
- body image
- Self-improvement tools
- anger management
- stress management
- goal setting
- dealing with grief and loss
- coping mechanisms
- love and relationships
- and more
If English is not your first language
If you and I are to rank in the search engines, you need to write as if English is your first language, and I am well aware that that is not an easy task. However, if this blog is to be seen and read, you need to submit an article that is not only interesting but grammatically correct. Click here for an article that may help you.
NOTE: For all authors: If your article is hard to read because there are so many spelling and/or grammatical errors, it will not be posted.
Use This Format for Submission
- Title of article (MUST contain the keywords)
- Subtitle if you have one (not required)
- Keywords -you can list up to 5 keywords. If you need help with Keywords read this https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/how-to-do-keyword-research-ht
- Metadata. This is generally the first sentence of your article that announces what the article is about and is seen on the search engines to describe your article. It MUST contain your keywords and should be approximately 160 characters long.
- Body of the article 1000 to1500 words. You should have 1% keywords for the number of words in your article. For example, if your article is 1000 words long you should have 10 insertions of the keywords. These can be in the title, headings, images and the body of the article. If you have a 1500 word article you will need the keyword inserted 15 times)
- Author’s bio (with links to your own site)
Include a link to The Self-Improvement Blog (an Internal Link). and external links to any supporting documentation.
Submit an article for publication on this site, if and only if:
- It is on a self-improvement topic. Others will be considered spam and will be deleted with no reply.
- It is well written, correctly spelled and punctuated. (Grammarly check recommended.)
- It promotes an idea and NOT a product.
- Has no links to commercial websites. (A good article with commercial links will be considered —for an advertising fee). If you want to advertise your product or your business/practice, be up-front about it.
- You can include your bio, with links to your own site.
To Submit Your Awesome Article:
In the Subject box put: “Article: The title of your article” For example, Article: “Five Ways to Improve Your Creativity.”
Send to [email protected]